from: Austin Kellerman
(NEXSTAR) – If you’re like me, you’ve probably waited until the last second to compile your Super Cup menu. No sweat.
Our chefs (<кашаль> or journalists) across the country have collected some easy-to-prepare recipes that can be mixed after a short trip to the store to pick up ingredients.
Check out their shopping lists and recipes below:
Deep onion with bacon Jada de Lawrence
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces double smoked bacon, finely diced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh onions
Fry the bacon in olive oil until crispy. Remove the bacon. Add the onion and salt to the pan and simmer in the bacon fat, stirring often, until deep caramelized, about 15 minutes. Add the onions to the bowl of bacon and allow to cool. Mix yogurt and onions.
Pepperoni pizza rolls
- Pre-cooked pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni (or any pizza toppings you want)
- Cornmeal (a small amount of cornstarch can also work)
- Olive oil for a crispier crust
- Parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish
- Stretch the dough through the cookie cutter, but leave thick enough so as not to puncture holes.
- Drizzle with pizza sauce, but don’t put too much, otherwise the dough will get wet.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Cover with stuffing of your choice
- Roll the dough tightly lengthwise into a log and cut the rolled out dough with a knife.
- Place the cornflour on a plate and dip the bottom of each roll into the cornflour, which helps to stick and creates a crispy bottom.
- Spray the tin with oil or put parchment paper.
- Lay the rolls of cornmeal side down on a baking sheet.
- For a crispier crust, grease with oil. (optional)
- Bake at 400F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and / or parsley and serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
- 2 sleeves of salted crackers
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
It doesn’t get much easier! Put crackers and other ingredients in a large Ziploc, mix the ingredients and shake well. Serve with cream cheese to choose from.