NEW YORK – The founders of Brewing Company received a total of nine Crushie Awards 2022 Craft Beer Marketing Awards (CBMAS)!
We are told that more than 500 judges from around the world took part in the analysis of this year’s applications.
CBMAS has released the following awards given to the Founders Brewing Company in the 2022 competition:
- Best brand identity / unique logo design (Gold)
The Bottle Shop series
- Best brand identity / beer release calendars (Platinum)
Founders brand calendar
- Best brand identity / use of a badge or mascot in a logo or branding (Gold)
All-day series (Woody Wagon)
- Best brand identity / logo typography (Gold)
- Better use of social media / shared content and aesthetics (Platinum and World)
- Best Use of Social Networks / Best Use of Video (Gold)
- Beer Marketing Wild Cards / The Most Creative Signs, POS, Brewery Accessories (Gold)
IPA snowboard for the whole day
CBMAS says its fourth season will begin in September this year with the recruitment of judges, and applications are scheduled to begin on September 12.
Keep an eye on FOX 17: Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – YouTube