Tripadvisor has published its selection of the best beaches in the United States based on traveler reviews.
Top 25 US Beaches:
1. Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area: Poico, Hawaii
2. Siesta Beach: Siesta Key, Florida
3. Poip Beach Park: Poipu, Hawaii
4. Moonstone Beach: Cumbria, California
5. Kailua Beach Park: Kailua, Hawaii
6. Driftwood Beach: Jekyll Island, Georgia
7. Ruby beach: Olympic National Park, Washington
8. Cannon Beach: Cannon Beach, Oregon
9. La Jolla Bay: La Jolla, CA.
10. Ho’okipa Beach Park: Paya, Hawaii
Other beaches were, Pensacola Beach in Florida, Henderson Beach State Park in Destin, Florida; Ocean City Beach in Ocean City, Maryland; St. Augustine Beach in Florida, Coronada Beach in California, Caligny Beach in Hilton Head, South Carolina; Kaanapali Beach in Lahaina, Hawaii; Fort Lauderdale Beach in Florida, Treasure Island Beach in Florida, Port Aransas Beach in Texas, Panama City Beach in Florida, St. Pitt Beach in Florida, Aganquit Beach in Maine, Clearwater Beach in Florida and Florida. in Hawaii.
To make their choice, Tripadvisor awards the highest award, which they call their choice of travelers, by reviewing reviews and opinions collected from travelers, as well as reviews of travelers who have dined. The company reviews reviews from around the world over a 12-month period. There are two levels, Tripadvisor I say: the best of the best and the traveler’s choice.
The study takes into account the quality and quantity of reviews and ratings. The company looks at businesses and destinations that are constantly getting the best reviews. Tripadvisor says that in order to be eligible, “an object, business, destination or point of interest must be listed on Tripadvisor for at least 12 months, must receive a threshold number of reviews during the evaluation period of this award and must maintain or exceed the minimum rating on Tripadvisor ”.