COLDWATER, Mich. (WOOD) — Firefighters in Coldwater saved a puppy from a fentanyl overdose.

A puppy named Whip got into a fentanyl patch, Coldwater Firefighters Local 2555 said Saturday. Facebook post.

Her owners brought the puppy to the fire station. Firefighters gave Whip two doses of Narcan, the overdose medication naloxone, firefighters said.

The puppy is said to be fine now.

“This is not the kind of call we usually expect!” Facebook posts say. “She will be monitored until she sees a vet. Good job C-Platoon.

Source link