BURTON, MI – A local Walmart store was evacuated Friday morning due to concerns about what authorities said was a small natural gas leak.

The Burton Walmart, 5323 E. Court St., was evacuated at 11:37 a.m. Friday, Sept. 23, due to a foul odor and a natural gas leak, police said.

No timeline has been provided for when the building will reopen to the public.

Burton police and firefighters were investigating the situation as of 11:47 a.m. Friday.

Read more at Flint Magazine:

Cannibal killer pleads guilty to killing Kevin Bacon

Flint-area Touch-a-Truck event aims to connect police with community

Police have identified the victim of a fatal shooting at a Flint Township apartment complex

Source link